Airport Advisory Board
- 11 a.m.
- Second Monday of each month
- City Hall
1101 Poyntz Ave.
Manhattan, KS 66502
Agendas & MinutesAgendas are available prior to the meetings.
Most Recent Agenda | View All
Minutes are also available following approval.
Most Recent Minutes | View All
- Rich Jankovich - Chair - At-Large Term Expires:06/26/2025
- Karen Rogers -Vice Chair - At-Large Term Expires: 06/26/2025
- Bradley Harrison - At-Large Pilot Term Expires: 06/26/2024
- Kirk Crabtree - At-Large Term Expires:06/26/2026
- Carl Reed - Pottawatomie County Term Expires:06/26/2024
- Jim Jacobs - Junction City Term Expires:06/26/2026
- Mike Matson - Chamber Term Expires: 06/26/2024
- David Rosowsky - KSU Term Expires: 06/26/2026
- Debra Rodenbaugh-Schaub - At Large Term Expires: 06/26/2026
- Troy Wilt - Fort Riley Term Expires: 06/26/2024
- Brian Hardeman - At Large-Pilot Term Expires:06/26/2024
Staff LiaisonBrandon Keazer, Airport Director
Email Brandon Keazer
OverviewThe purpose of the Airport Advisory Board is to recommend policies regarding the Manhattan Regional Airport to the City Commission. In addition, the Airport Advisory Board prepares an annual written report to the City Commission, aids the city in developing community awareness of airport operations, aids and advises the City Commission and the airport director regarding planning, capital improvements, negotiation of major contracts, and any other matters at the request of the city manager, airport director, or city commission.
The board consists of 11 members, six of whom shall be drawn from a broad cross-section of the community interested in the development of aviation in the city and surrounding area, one of whom shall be selected and recommended by the commanding general of Fort Riley, KS, one of whom shall be selected and recommended by the president of Kansas State University, one of whom shall be selected and recommended by the chairman of the Manhattan Chamber of Commerce, one of whom shall be selected by the mayor of Junction City, KS and one of whom shall be selected by Pottawatomie County Commission.
Of the six from the broad cross-section of the community interested in the development of aviation in the city and surrounding area, two of these shall be active pilots.
Airport Advisory Board Bylaws
Interested in being a member of the Airport Advisory Board? Fill out an interest form